Refund & cancellation Policy
Home / Refund & cancellation policy
- Cash payments can’t be accepted.
- All payments must be for the full amount.
- If you don’t have sufficient credit or funds in your account to cover a registration or service(s) we have processed on your behalf, your service will be withheld.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- All outstanding balances incurred from prior services must be paid in full to register for any future service.
- During the payment process, you may be asked by your card-issuing bank to verify cardholder identity by entering an authentication code. Failure to enter the required information or entry of invalid information will result in the sale being rejected.
- Psyft reserves the right to add or delete payment options at its own discretion and without notice.
- Cancellation is not permissible as a rule after a service has been purchased. Psyft retains the remainder of your payment to cover expenses for processing your registration.
- A partial refund is processed in the same currency and credited back to the original payment method.
- If you register for the wrong services, you can get a partial refund or adjustment if you inform within 3 days.